- Firstly, our experienced, fully trained oven cleaner will assess the best cleaning option for your oven.
- Secondly, the specialist will check with you to learn if everything is working properly. They will test the oven, if you feel the need, and note any existing marks/faults.
- Once they have set up their work area, they will lay the floor/counter covers in front of the appliance, if needed, and get started.
- All removable items from the inside of the oven will be removed so they can conduct a thorough deep clean, including the racks, side panels, side supporting racks and back panel. If needed and possible/safe, our oven cleaner will also remove the inner glass panel from the top and bottom oven doors, to reach the areas many people struggle to get to on their own, such as between the glass.
- They will then to clean the oven, the removable items, the oven door and the inside of the oven until it all looks sparkling!
- They will then carry out a final inspection of the oven before returning all the cleaning equipment to the van.
- Finally they will clean their working area before asking you to inspect their work.
- Please note, we will not clean the heating element at the top of an electric oven as this may cause damage
Our oven cleaning prices are highly competitive and, because we are flexible, you only select the services you need. Our fees, excluding VAT, are as follows:
|Single Oven (2 racks)||£53.00|
|Double Oven (3 racks)||£70.00|
|Stanley, Rayburn, Alpha:|
|2 oven range||£79.00|
|4 oven range||£110.00|
|90cm and Superior Sizes:|
|Half size, 3 rack oven||£30.00|
|Single wide oven||£63.00|
|90cm Master Variety||£91.00|
|100cm Master Variety||£93.00|
|110cm Range Cooked||£101.00|
|Tile and grout|
|One-off deep kitchen|